Living today in this time, we’re surrounded by technology. In particular our phones.. For me, I can’t live without my phone, if I go anywhere without my phone then I panic thinking what if I get lost? (My geographical skills are ridiculously bad.) What if I get in trouble and need to call someone? What if there’s an emergency at home? Etc etc etc..
So, what makes my phone so important to me that I can’t go anywhere without it? Well, that would be a selection of apps I use pretty much every. single. day. What are these apps that are so useful I hear you ask? Well let me tell you about each of them.
- Messenger. Bit of a obvious one I know. But as someone who hates talking on the phone, I use this one daily.
- Swipes. This on is a to-do list app, and it has made being organised so easy! It sends you notifications and helps keep you on track for all your tasks, you can categorise stuff too!
- Asana Rebel. This one is for all of you fellow yogis out there. It’s a fitness workout app that has combined yoga with HIIT workouts and it works wonders!! The only downside to this one is that you have to subscribe after 7 days free, but in my opinion it’s totally worth it.
- WordPress. I manage my blog through the app when I’m on the go and can add and update content as I wish.
- Spotify. Because who doesn’t love a good dance around the kitchen when you’re making breakfast in the morning?
- NUS Extra. This one I use for online shopping. Being an apprentice means I don’t have a big income, so by signing up to NUS Extra Apprenticeships means I can get discount codes for online shopping and going out to dinner.
- All of the socials. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat. Hey, they’re just easy ways to keep in touch with people.
- Pinterest. I go on here whenever I’m looking for a bit of inspiration, whether that be for clothes, makeup, hair or diy projects!
- Eve. This one is for the ladies. It’s a period tracking app which includes a forum of a huge community of women all empowering each other.
- Streaming apps. I’m an avid Netflix and Amazon Video user. It’s pretty much all I watch stuff on. And lucky for my lot, I’m the one who pays for it..
- Homescapes. I’m not one for gaming on my phone really. But I have recently become very addicted to this game, probably because I love interior design and Candy Crush and this matches the two together pretty well.
- Camera and Photos. I use my camera a fair bit, usually for photos of my nephew and food.. haha. But also for taking photos for on here, which is pretty important!!
Well, that’s the apps I use near enough everyday. I do wonder what apps other people use and if they use them to keep productive. What apps can’t you live without? Let me know in the comments below!!
Have a great week everyone!