Spring is finally upon us!! Hurrah!!! It’s always this time of year where I want to clear out my room and my wardrobe. I just want to throw everything away and start from fresh.. But that would cost way too much money so instead I just sorted though all my clothes. And I’ve decided to try going minimalist as I’ve always loved how clear and simple everything looks (becoming minimalist blog post to follow!).
So what are my go-tos for Spring? Well, I don’t consider myself very fashionable, but here’s what I’m loving for Spring this year!
- Stripes. They never go out of style in my eyes, every year I see beautifully dressed people walking the streets and there’s always a few wearing stripes, whether its tops, jumpers, dresses, trousers or even shoes, they always look so chic and pretty.
- Shirts. These can be a bit tricky for me since I’m a busty girl, but I found a few lovely ones from ASOS and even Tesco F&F which fit don’t make me feel like I’m going to burst out of them haha.
- Rolled up Jeans or Ankle Grazers. Me being a short girl (5ft 2.5inches and proud!) finding jeans that fit me properly can be a nightmare!! But River Island do some brill jeans that I adore at the moment as well as New Look. I am pretty used to rolling up the bottom of my jeans due to them being too long so it’s just natural for them to be one of my Spring Staples.
- Tube Skirts. These are something I never would had dreamed of wearing due to my body image issues, but with the past few weeks I’ve been forcing myself to come out of my comfort zone more with my fashion choices and I think I’m starting to like how I look in them, lumps and bumps and all!!
- Trench Coats. I like these for most of the year, or just when it’s too warm for a coat but too cold for going without. I just feel stylish when I wear these to be honest! And pair this with a high-waisted tube skirt, knotted t-shirt and some pumps and you’ve got yourself a cute, chic outfit anyone can rock
- Finally, florals. These are always in and out of fashion, but I love seeing people wearing bright bold floral patterns, especially this time of the year. It just brightens up your day, especially if you live in England like me (one minute its sunny, the next it’s showers!), it certainly changes dull rainy days!
Do you have any Spring Staples? If so, let me know what they are below!! Maybe you can help me be more stylish haha 😉 Have a great week ahead everyone!!